(3-Chloro-2-hydroxypropyl) Trimethyl Ammonium Chloride (Quat 188/S-Quata 889/Quab 188/PTAC)
I. Product Introduction
(3-Chloro-2-hydroxypropyl) Trimethyl ammonium chloride is a kind of cationic etherifying agent, belonging to quaternary ammonium salt, which is also an important organic synthesis intermediates. Molecular formula is C6H15NOCL2 and molecular weight is 188.1. Structural formula is the following:
Under the normal temperature, this product is the aqueous solution with 69% active matter content and immediately transforms into epoxy structure in alkaline conditions. So it is widely used for cationic modification of starch, guar gum, cellulose and other material.
II. Product Performance Indicators
(1) Appearance: colorless transparent liquid;
(2) Active matter content: ≥69%;
(3) 1, 3 - dichloro-propanol: ≤10PPM;
(4) Epichlorohydrin: ≤5PPM;
(5) PH value (10% Solution): 5-7;
(6) Solubility: soluble in water and 2-propanol
III. Product Features
Liquid Cationic Etherifying Agent has the following advantages:
1. Product appearance is colorless transparent liquid, low impurity content, less than 20 ppm
2. Product quality is stable for using advanced continuous production technology.
3. Reaction efficiency of products is high, up to 90% above.
(1) If there is crystal before use (in winter), please heat and stir to dissolve.
(2) If eyes contact, wash with water for 15 minutes and go to hospital.
(3) Storage conditions: sealed storage in a cool, ventilated and dry place.
250 kg drum; IBC tank; flexitank
Equipped with a productive factory, Jamaica is one of the leading manufacturers and suppliers of competitive price paper chemicals. We now brings you cationic reagent (ptac),high quality for paper making,active matter content: ≥69%,soluble in water.