|Model NO.:Duct Covers, Gully Covers||Type:Manhole Cover|
|Metal Type:Fiberglass||Light Color:Gray|
|Frame Finishing:PVC Coated||Feature:Anti UV, Eco Friendly, Anti-Corrosive, Easily Assembled, Rot Proof, Tempered Glass|
|Shape:Circle||Sign Type:Operation Area Sign|
|Package:Steel Pallet||Specification:ISO standard|
|HS Code:39259000||Production Capacity:100000000pieces/Year|
1) Heavy duty FRP composite manhole covers features:
1. Against theft ---Bell manhole cover is non-metallic, non-conductive and non-sparking. It has no value of recycling, thus completely solving the problems caused by theft.
2. High load capacity ---Its main components are fibreglass and unsaturated resin.
3. Free design---Sucs as Color, Logo, Panel, Load and Dimension can be desigened according to the requirements of customer.
4. Long life ---Minimum lifespan of 30 maintenance free years.
5. Well sealed ---It can be used hermetically, and effectively prevent those poisonous gases leaking out from cesspool. Well sealled, no noise pollution or rebound.
6. Good wear and corrosion resistance ---It will never rust because it has good wear and corrosion resistance.
7. High and low temperature resistance ---Excellent insulator against heat ( from-40°C~200°C)
8. Lighter weight and more competitive price--- the weight of composite manhole cover especially Bell manhole cover is lighter. The composite manhole cover is more convenient to transport, install and repair.
1. Electric power pipeling well; Post, telecommunication, communication pipeline well;
2. Street lamp well, fire control well, all kinds of valve well;
3.City water, drainage pipeline well; Heat supplied, gas well;
4. As cover board for anti-corrosion project, open ditch; It as well as can be made according to customers requirements.
|BELL covered grating is ideal for new constructions and replacements for duct covers but is also well suited for refurbishment applications to replace old, heavy & cumbersome traditional flooring materials and covers.|
|The characteristics of BELL covered gratings make it more favourable for duct covers rather than using steel, timber or concrete systems due to its lower weight, anti-slip surface, ease of installation and absence of maintenance.
This product is a lightweight structural flooring system which is suitable for trench covers, gully covers and duct covers.