The pressure cooling mist cooling humidifier can quickly atomize water and mist it into the air; it has various applications such as air humidification, purification, anti-static, temperature reduction, dust reduction, etc.; it can evenly humidify in a large space, and can also carry out special space. Local humidity compensation for high flexibility of use.
Advantages of cold fog cooling equipment:
1. Fine mist: The artificial mist mist nozzle can produce 5 billion droplets per second. The diameter of the droplets is only 0.5-15μm, which is like a cloud in the mountains. The effect of humidification and cooling is good.
2. Energy saving: atomizing 1kg consumes only 6W, which is one percent of the traditional electric humidifier, and is one tenth of the centrifugal or gas-water hybrid humidifier.
3. Reliable: The cold fog cooling humidification system adopts the imported industrial piston pump, which can run continuously for 24 hours. The nozzle and water mist distributor have no power and vulnerable parts, and will not be damaged in high dust environment.
4. Automatic pressure relief: When the artificial fog equipment stops working, the body automatically releases the pressure of the high pressure nozzle to prevent the nozzle from dripping.
5. Automatic water shortage and power failure system: prevent the pump from idling due to lack of water and improve pump life.
6. Hygiene: The water in the high pressure cold fog system is sealed and non-recyclable and does not cause bacterial growth.
7. Large amount of mist: large amount of mist and free combination. The output flow of the pump station of the ultra-high pressure cold fog system is from 100kg/h to 1600kg/h, which can be adjusted steplessly. The mist head can be arbitrarily arranged within the flow range, and the cooling and humidification precision can be adjusted in any combination.