Plants of Astragalus membranaceus produced in Inner Mongolia, Shanxi, Gansu, Heilongjiang, for the three national protected plants. Chinese herbal medicine Astragalus for leguminous herb Mongolia astragalus root, Astragalus membranaceus root, with Buqi solid form, and water, turgescence Tuo Du pus, myogenic effects. Radix astragali medicinal has been 2000 years of history, the modern study of Astragalus saponins, containing, sucrose, polysaccharide, amino acid, folic acid and selenium, zinc, copper and other trace elements. With enhanced immune function, protect liver, diuresis, anti aging, anti stress, blood pressure and wide antimicrobial effect.
English Name: Astragalus Extract
Botanical Name: Astragalus membranaceus (Fisch.) Bge.
Part Used: Root
Appearance: Brown Fine Powder
Specification: Polysaccharide 20%,40%,50%,60%,70%, Astragaloside IV 10%,90%,98%
CAS No.: 84687-43-4
Place of Origin: China
Storage: Store in a cool & dry area, keep away from the direct light and heat.
Validity: Two years if properly stored.
Shelf Life: Two years under well storage situation and stored away from direct sun light.
1. Boosts Production of Messenger Molecules for Hormones ;
2. It has the function of enhancing immunity, protecting the body from diseases such as cancer and diabetes;
3. It is used to protect and support the immune system, antibacterial, and antiinflammatory, for preventing colds and upper respiratory infections;
4. Helps with Stimulation of White Blood Cells
1. In heart cerebrovascular aspect,it can inhibit platelet aggregation, reduce blood viscosity and coagulation, relax smooth muscle, expand of cerebrovascular, reduce vascular resistance, improve blood circulation,can also inhibit the formation of arterial thrombosis.
2. Livestock products and poultry products.
3. Water-soluble beverages
4. Functional food and food additive
5. Water-soluble beverages