The Peony plant is a perennial plant which grows usually between half a meter to three meters. It is a tough, resilient plant. It prefers nutrient rich, well drained soil, but can grow in most types of soil. The Peony plant blossoms in the sun and partial shade and avoids frost affected areas. It produces beautiful, fragrant flowers in late spring and early summer. n Chinese and Japanese medicine, the health benefits of Peony roots have been well known for centuries. Usually in autumn, the root barks of a four year old Peony plant is boiled and dried to use for medicinal purpose.
English Name: White Peony Extract Powder
Botanical Source: Paeonia Lactiflora Pall
Part Used: White Peony Root
CAS No.: 23180-57-6
Appearance: Brown Yellow powder
Mesh size: 100% pass 80 Mesh
Used Part: Root
Brand Name: Bolin
Place of Origin: China
Storage: Store in cool & dry place, keep away from strong light and heat
1) It has the significant function of analgesic, sedative and anticonvulsant;
2) Paeoniflorin:it can prevent acute myocardial ischemia and lower pressure;
3) Paeoniflorin:It has the function of relaxing smooth muscle cells;
4) it can Inhibit the increase of tumor cells to some extent.
5) Anti-inflammatory and suppressing cough, facilitating expectoration and relieving dyspnea etc,
6).Used to The desease of older, for strengthening constitution and immunity function. Especially for the old people’s chronic respiratory disease as a ancillary drug;
7).It also contain the function of the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis, coronary heart disease, gynaecological diseases,
8).It can be mixed withCosmetics to treat comedo and the ageing delay organisms organizations.
9).When mixed with shampoo, it can be used as hair growth management agents.
1) Pharmaceutical as capsules or pills;
2) Functional food as capsules or pills;
3) Water-soluble beverages;
4) Health products as capsules or pills.